Precision Screen Doors
Please Click a Logo Below
Adobe .pdf File
Adobe .pdf File
Is it time for new screen doors? Then it is time to come to Precision for help! Our high-quality products and knowledgeable staff will make your project easier, and give you peace of mind. We have been serving customers since 1954, and manufacture our screen doors in-house. The difference is clear.
Our Doors Feature:
- Heavy-duty Extruded Aluminum frames that won't bend, break or rust
- Custom sizes available to fit your specific application
- Powder Coated paint finish for durability in any environment
- Styles and colors not available on our competitors products
- Door corners are "locked" with strong internal corners that eliminate twisting.
- Steel Ball-bearing rollers on all of our Sliding Screen Doors provide years of smooth performance
- Three high-quality hinges on our Swinging Doors insure smooth operation
- "Better-Vue" screen fabric is Standard on all of our screen doors
- This allows 20% better airflow and 20% better visibility thru your door
- Custom Options available include:
- Having a Pet Door Installed in most all door styles
- Having Tuf-Screen Installed in most all door styles
- Having a Pet Grille Installed on your Sliding Screen Door
Precision features extra thick, heavy-duty frames with high quality rollers to provide years of trouble-free performance. Precision has features you can't find on opening price point screen doors.
Precision Steel Security Doors
Precision Security Doors come in a full range of beautiful designs to fit any home. They are offered in a variety of powder coated colors to co-ordinate with any decor. Optional contrasting color mesh inserts allow for additional appeal. Custom sizes are available in every pattern design. In addition, you can order a matching Steel Patio Security Door and Window Guards that protects those openings
Precision Steel Security Doors are the best you can buy when it comes to protecting your family and adding style to your home.
Precision Steel Security Door Features:
- Each Precision Steel Security Door is Custom Made to fit your application
- Your Precision door is made using 1" x 2" 16 ga. Steel with each corner welded and ground smooth for a seamless appearance
- The Steel Mesh is 24 ga. and riveted to the door frame in order to provide a smooth,flat application. No warps or waves.
- The Mounting Frame is a "3-sided One-piece unit" made with 1-1/2" 16 ga. square steel tubing that is welded at each corner and ground smooth for a seamless design
- The Powder Coated Paint process provides outstanding quality and appearance to your finished door
- The Double-Hole Lock Box allows you to select the handle and deadbolt style that co-ordinates with your Entry Door and provides that they can all be keyed the same.
- Three quality heavy duty hinges allow for years of trouble-free performance.